Men's Soccer Prospective Student-Athlete Form

There are errors with your form submission. Please review and submit again

Transfer Information

Are you transferring to Penn State Altoona from another institution? *

If you are considering transferring to Penn State Altoona please refer to the following directions.

According to NCAA by-law, written permission from the previous institution must be obtained before any member of our athletics department or interested parties may discuss transferring with you. If you are currently at a NCAA Division I, II, NAIA, or any other four-year degree granting institution, you must have a written permission to contact (letter or form) sent to the Penn State Altoona Intercollegiate Athletics Compliance Office in 230 Adler Athletic Complex, 3000 Ivyside Park, Altoona, PA 16601-3760, faxed to 814-949-5412, or emailed to If you are considering transferring from a NCAA Division III institution you may use the   Division III self release form   (THIS IS ONLY ACCEPTABLE FOR Division III TO Division III CONTACT) or you may have the written release sent from your athletics department. If you have questions about this procedure, you may contact Brent Baird, Compliance Officer at or at 814-949-5556.

I am a student in...
My current status is...
I plan on attending Penn State Altoona in the...

Athletic Information

* required field